In this policy, we’ll explain the types of information we collect about you and your use of the drivexone, bikexone, findxone or motoxone device and service, and how we handle, use and share this information.
drivexone, bikexone, findxone and motoxone (the “Service”) are offered to you by Vodafone Limited.
If you are using the Service, we may collect information about you, your vehicle and your use of the Service. We might also have access to information about other users of the Service. If someone else uses your vehicle or findxone device, you are responsible for alerting them that the Service and Vodafone may collect information about them and their use.
We have access to certain types of information about you when you agree to purchase the drivexone, bikexone, findxone or motoxone device and Service such as your name, postal delivery address, e-mail address, payment method (e.g., credit card or debit card) and telephone number. Additionally, when you use the Service including the mobile app or when you contact us, we collect information about you. The types of information we collect, develop and retain are:
– Vehicle information: vehicle identification number, battery health, error codes.
– Device Information: the current location of your device (or the last known location of your device), whether your device is plugged into your car (for drivexone only), device battery information (for findxone only), whether or not your device is connecting with the cellular network and whether or not your device is communicating with the global positioning satellites.
– Travel Information: location, direction of travel, information regarding any geo-fenced areas you have established and the location of your device in relation thereto.
We do not continuously or routinely monitor or track the location or speed of your device. We may learn the location or speed of your device, as calculated from GPS data. We will only access this information about your device when we are required by law or as necessary to protect our rights or property, the safety of you or others, or for research or troubleshooting purposes.
If you allow others to access your account, those individuals will be able to view the location of your device as well as other information applicable to your account. You can stop the collection of location information from your drivexone device at any time by unplugging it from your car (in the case of the drivexone Service) or switching it off (in the case of the bikexone, findxone or motoxone Service).
– Account Information: login ID and password associated with your account and logs of your interactions with the device or Service.
– Communications with us. Records of when you contact us with questions about the Service or our other offerings.
We may use the information collected from you, and your interactions with the device or Service so we can operate the Service or assist you if you request help from one of our customer service agents. We may analyse the information we collect, on an aggregated basis (that is, not associated with you or any individual user), to improve the Service and our other offerings. If you explicitly consent, we may use your contact information to tell you about our offers and products. If we are contacted by a third party who provides your device serial number, we will disclose the account holder’s name or limited contact information to the third party.
What do we do with the information when we’re done with it?
If you terminate your account, we will keep all personal information for six months as necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, statute of limitation, or corporate policy.
– You can choose not to receive marketing messages from us.
– You can contact us to ask to access your information, and you may be able to correct or delete your information.
To take any of these actions, or to contact us with any questions about privacy, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We share your information with service providers under contract who help us operate and communicate about the Service. We also may share your information with anyone with whom you have shared your account information.
Unless you tell us not to, we may also share aggregated statistics about how all our users use the Service with interested parties, but these statistics will not include any information about you individually.
We may be legally compelled to release information to courts or other governmental authorities, or we may need to share it to enforce our agreements. For example, we may be legally compelled to provide location data and other information to law enforcement agencies pursuant to validly issued subpoenas or to a private party pursuant to a court order. If we share information in this way, we do so subject to our Global Policy Standard on Law Enforcement Assistance.
If we need to update this policy, we’ll notify you of the changes using any contact information we have from you. We’ll post the changes at this address, and they’ll go into effect in 60 days.